Critical Emergencies Academy Las Vegas
Additional Course Date:
As acute care providers, we provide care to patients with a range of conditions in a variety of settings. Keeping up-to-date on the management of these time sensitive conditions is essential. This group of award winning educators will provide cutting edge updates on a variety of conditions encountered by providers caring for acutely ill and injured patients.
All physicians, advanced practice clinicians and other healthcare providers interested in who have an interest in becoming more knowledgable / comfortable in managing the acutely ill patient..
1. Identify updates in cardiac arrest care
2. Describe new treatment modalities for acute dyspnea
3. Identify the pathophysiology and possible causes of tachycardia
4. Recognize unstable bradycardias
5. Describe the inclusion and exclusion criteria for thrombolytic therapy in the STEMI patient
6. Describe new treatment modalities for common ingestions/overdoses
7. Recognize common iatrogenic overdoses
8. Discuss pharmacology of novel oral agents
9. Identify updates in treating patients with PEs, seizures, CVAs, hypotension
Check back for hotel information
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 6.25 Certificate of Participation